-->

Chocolate chip cookie dough

Hello all, I'm back with another update. This time, something pretty cool! I was going shopping at the nearest grocery mall. I saw this really amazing cookie dough, they are Wholly Wholesome's chocolate chip cookie and overall, many people have been giving it great reviews. If anyone is reading this, should definitely check it out. 



A couple of facts:
  1. It is organic
  2. Healthy ingredients
  3. Premium price
  4. No skimping on the chocolate chips
  5. About 12-15 cookies per box.
They taste delicious, it's healthy,  easy to cook, great flavor, etc... So instead of going out and buying the same old thing, try this one out! 

Let me know what you think. Overall, it gets 4 cookies out of 5 from me.  --- R.S. 

---------------------------

***Disclaimer: Please click the link right here -- Munchies blog-- The information/image above is retrieved from the link provided  above. I do not own, nor am I affiliated with the website or its creator. Images and content used here are owned by the respective owner. 



posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Social media

Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

Powered by Blogger.

Which one will it be for you?

    Popular Posts


Recent Comments